With Covid restrictions due to ease on 19 July we want to reassure you that we will continue to have procedures in place to help protect us all. We work with many people who are clinically vulnerable/extremely clinically vulnerable, and we will continue to do everything we can to ensure people can undertake activities at Repton Connect safely.
- We will ask that staff and visitors wear masks inside the building unless medically exempt.
- We will ensure that additional cleaning measures continue.
- We will ensure that hand sanitiser is available throughout the building.
- We will encourage people to scan the QR code upon entry.
- We will continue to ensure the building is well ventilated (including through our air filtration system).
- Our social distancing floor markings will remain in place.
- Our policies and procedures will be reviewed regularly and adapted accordingly.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Please do contact us if you have any questions or queries.