The gardening groups meets every Saturday morning between 10:30 am and 12:30 pm. All are welcome and no gardening experience is required.
You'll find us in the community garden to the rear of the car park.
Your garden enables you to reconnect with yourself, others and the natural world.
- Grow together, share together
- Help wildlife and the environment
- Fresh air
- Have fun
- Make friends
- Get to know your neighbours
- Learn new things. Share knowledge with others
- Become more socially and physically active
- Increase confidence
- Improve mental health and well being